Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Classes breakdown

I just received my class lists.
24 students in first period
24 students in second period.

Looks like a good sized group!

Along with more than 75 students in my three intensified physics classes, I've got a few names to learn.
So bear with me as I get to know each of you.

Please feel free to drop me an e-mail at schuetz.physics@gmail.com if you have any comments or concerns, or want me to be aware of anything "interesting" about you early on.
(Like that you have 6 fingers on your right hand, or that your mother only allows you to wear outfits with pictures of teddy bears on them, or that there is a certain student who you really shouldn't sit next to, because you have a hard time making good decisions around them, and you don't want to get in trouble in class).

No comments: